Glendale are working with Acis to keep your estates in good condition.
Our local team of two specialist, multi-skilled grounds maintenance professionals provide a range of routine grounds maintenance services to communal spaces in your neighbourhood.
“Having high quality green space available, right on the doorstep makes a big difference to the wellbeing of the local community, ensuring the area is a great place to live and work. A key part of that is ensuring that all green spaces are managed well, with a high quality, regular maintenance schedule in place to keep it healthy and safe. Our services will keep the area looking tidy, well-kept and cared for” – Simon Smith, regional manager at Glendale.
Our grounds maintenance services include:
- Grass cutting
- Edging grassed areas
- Shrub bed maintenance
- Litter picking
We believe in:
- Providing local employment opportunities
- Service inspections led by you
- Regular attendance of resident group meetings
- Supporting our clients in delivering good quality green environments
- Green themed neighbourhood rejuvenation and development projects
For your peace of mind:
- All of our staff receive RoSPA accredited health and safety training and are unformed and identifiable in liveried, tracked vehicles.
- Only professionally trained, registered and certified personnel undertake work and supervise those in training.
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter: @GlendaleUK