We’re always on the look out for motivated and enthusiastic individuals who want to start a career in grounds maintenance or horticulture to join our team.
An apprenticeship with us is the perfect opportunity to gain technical knowledge and real practical experience along with the functional and personal skills needed for your future career in the grounds maintenance industry. Our apprentices work towards a series of qualifications including a Level 2 diploma in Horticulture or a similar subject area.
What can an apprenticeship with us offer you?
- Our best managers as your mentors
- Hands-on experience of grounds maintenance
- The opportunity to make a difference to the local environment
- An exciting alternative to full-time education
- Nationally recognised qualifications and certificates
- A stable future with a company that believes in looking after its people
“The apprenticeship has improved my communication and teamwork skills, enabling me to work alone and to use my initiative. It allows me to work and learn at the same time, putting my new skills into practice.” – Alex Burton, apprentice intake 2015
If you want to find out more about our apprenticeships, or find out what apprenticeship opportunities are currently available in your local area, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Twitter for all the latest vacancies and opportunities.
Glendale is an equal opportunities employer